- Pull the crown out one click, then rotate the crown until the current time is displayed.
2. Push the crown back in to commence timekeeping.
Time and Date Watches
- Pull the crown out two clicks, then rotate the crown until the current time is displayed.
2. Push the crown back in one click, then rotate the crown until the current date is displayed.
- Push the crown back in one click to commence timekeeping.
NOTE: Additional sub dial calendars are set by buttons on the side of the case or by manually advancing the time.
Chronograph Movements / Timers
- Press the top button to start the timer.
- To pause the timer, press the top button. To restart, press the top button again.
- To reset the timer hands, press the top button to pause the hands, then press the bottom button to reset the hands.
- Some buttons may screw down or possess locking mechanisms.
- Recessed buttons found on the side of the case can be manipulated with a small pointed object, such as a thumb tack.
- If calendars are changing in the afternoon, rather than at midnight, advance the time 12 hours, by rotating the hands one full rotation.
- If equipped with a rotating bezel, rotate it periodically to prevent debris build-up and potential seizing.
- To prevent incidental loss, it is recommended to periodically check the tightness of any equipped strap, bracelet, and crown protector screws.
- Do not attempt to remove any screws mounted to the case or bezel, some are for decorative purposes only.
- Do not wear your watch too tight, as it may bend or strain the winding stem, and may damage spring bars.
Case / Bracelet
Soiled areas may be cleaned with a damp soft cloth, then buffed with a dry polishing cloth.
Leather / Fabric Straps
If the strap becomes wet, dry off excess water to avoid potential discoloration or premature deterioration.
Watches adorned with crystals, gems, or decorative inlays are more susceptible damage if worn in harsh environments. Please refrain from wearing decorated or casual style watches in extreme temperature conditions, while playing sports, or engaging in manual labor.
All wood watches are rated at 0ATM and care should be taken to avoid contact with water. Please remove wooden watches prior to washing hands. If contact with water occurs, dry the watch with a soft cloth immediately, to avoid premature degradation of the wood and / or water intrusion. As with all wood items, the finish will wear naturally over time. Any wear to the finish and / or shape of the components is normal and does not indicate the presence of a defect.
Note: Cosmetic damages are not covered by the warranty. As such, it is recommended to use delicacy while cleaning and to avoid environments or chemicals that may accelerate wear.
Water Resistance Guidelines
Water resistance guidelines are provided solely as a reference for consumer usage to safeguard against potential water intrusion and are not parameters of guarantee. Water intrusion damages are not covered by the warranty.
0 ATM / No Marking - resistant to light water contact via handwashing and light rain only - do not submerge. Not suitable for bathing, swimming, or for use in wet environments. Residual water should be dried from the case immediately.
3 ATM - same resistance capacity as 0 ATM but may be submerged briefly. Not suitable for bathing, swimming, or for use in wet environments.
5 ATM - may be submerged for short durations, in normal temperature fresh water only. Not suitable for bathing, swimming, watersports, or diving.
10 ATM - suitable for normal bathing and short duration / low depth swimming, in normal temperature fresh water only. Not suitable for watersports, extended periods of swimming, or diving. Not recommended for use in extreme conditions.
20 ATM - Feature Dependent:
- Screw down crown with non-screw down / locking buttons (if equipped): suitable for bathing, swimming, and light watersports, in normal temperature fresh water only.
- Screw down crown with screw down / locking buttons (if equipped): suitable for all forms of water contact within indicated depth marking. Not recommended for use in extreme conditions or saltwater.
- Screw down crown with no buttons present: suitable for all forms of water contact within indicated depth marking. Not suitable for deep sea diving.
Note: Manipulation of the crown or any equipped buttons while the watch is in contact with water will negate the rated water resistance as water penetration may occur. If equipped with a screw-down crown, crown protector, or screw-down buttons, they must be properly secured to achieve the rated water resistance.
Warranty / Service
For complete warranty terms, service, model specific instructions, and general inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org